Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help...

Hangman

New in Town
I'm new here and this is my first post. I am going to have an item to share info about that I have just received a patent on and I don't know where to post that information, so any help would be much appreciated. I'll be talkin' to ya again.

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hello & welcome to the Lounge!!! I would suggest getting to 15 posts so that you can use the private message function of the site & then contacting one of the moderators or administrators. I suggest contacting Fred H, Nathan Flowers, or scotrace.

Gotta help a fellow hoosier out.

Thanx!!!
Charlie

James71

A-List Customer
Is it a jetpack or a doomsday device?

My jetpack and doomsday device projects are stalled...... but one day...... yes one day....... they will all pay..... bwahahahahahaha!!:p

too much coffee

Practically Family
Hey Hangman;
Please tell us you invented a 4-5oz. heavy front quarter horsehide jacket that looks just as cool as Aero's Highwayman in a 3/4 car coat length in a great selection of browns, black, tans, oxblood, grey and cordovans; custom fitted with a 48 hour delivery for $200.00.

Welcome to the Forum!
Regards............coffee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw