Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need High-Res Howard Hughes Photographs...

Zach R.

Practically Family
...for a small display I am working on.

I'm also looking for any publicity stills from The Aviator, if anyone knows a source for their digital counterparts.

I've looked all over the place, and can't seem to find any commercially available photographs at a reasonable price, so I figured since I have plenty of photo-paper and a $250 printer, why not print my own? :p

Any photos will be most welcome.

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
Stills

Here are your stills and publicity shots from Aviator.

And after a bit of searching, I found these.. hope they work out for you.

I'm interested to see how this display of yours turns out, can you take some pics when you're done? Are you just making a "shrine" or is it a project? Sorry, I'm just being nosy. :)

Zach R.

Practically Family
Actually, I just got tired of the modern movie posters(Star Wars, mostly) and art on my walls and am looking to inject a bit of The Golden Era into my living space.

I am basically giving it an overhaul, with some vintage photographs and maybe some of the reproductions of airline advertisements at art.com(along with cleaning out some of the clutter, of course).

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aviator HRH Movie Pic site

327b4468.jpg

http://outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004/Aviator/ [FONT="System"][COLOR="YellowGr... -dixon cannon[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn