Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Barbisio web site

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
barbisio_fw2010_classic_04.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Any ideas where you can buy these, and whether the listed New York based agent has stock? [On second look, that seems to be an advertising agent?]

It was in the middle of some other thread so probably over looked so worthy of a separate thread. I am also very interested in additional info.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago in the Barbisio Brothers Thread but I do not know if anyone is selling them in North America(or Asia). I would suggest trying their email contact. I do have a couple of the Cervo/Barbisio hats but I obtained them from Italy.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Barbisio is Cervo, Cappellaria Cervo in Biella Italy owns the Barbisio name and use it now for their product. Cervo has never been very with it on internet stuff hence the fact that the winter hats have no links.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Be patient ,fedora fans. There will be Cervo hats here in the USA in the fall. The selection will be small in the beginning . If sales increase, then more stores will carry them.
i believe that the hats will carry the Cervo name ,not Barbisio. there is a legal matter that needs to be settled first.

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I emailed them to find out where to buy in Milano or Roma since I'm going there in October. The message bounced back as the address being non-existent message. [huh]

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Barbisio crea cappelli che sono il fiore all'occhiello della produzione mondiale. Aziende come questa, che rappresentano una ricchezza per l'intero patrimonio industriale italiano, meritano di essere promosse e valorizzate attraverso corrette strategie di sviluppo , incentrate su tradizione , qualità e dinamicità imprenditoriale".

A friend got me one from the factory store thinking she would get me the real deal when in fact I ended up with a Barbisio you would use in the farmyard. I suspect they were all 'thirds' not even 'seconds' from the look of the poorly made felt.

MattJH

One Too Many
I've posted about South Street Hats many times here. You can do a search and find plenty of information:

South Street Hats
C/O Oscar Pierce
810 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
1-215-829-1600

Ask for Oscar. He has boxes of Cervo/Barbisio hats that he hasn't even opened yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou