Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"New" Borsalino on the way...

Cruiser

One of the Regulars
Just won it on eBay. Okay, it isn't new, except to me, and it looks like it can use a lot of work, possibly including a new sweatband and liner. A roll of the dice, but I am being hoping it will turn out to be a great hat in the end. Plus, it is a 7 1/2. A note for any who read the eBay listing carefully--Cutoff, LA is where Katrina came ashore--hope this hat isn't storm-damaged:eek: ! Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...40010380409&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Visigoth

A-List Customer
Stunning! You did good. Looks as if it might be really early vintage. Hard to say whether that sweat needs replacing -- it might be just fine.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice job Cruiser. Even if the sweat needs to be replaced at the very least you have a great hat in a great color.

Cruiser

One of the Regulars
RedPop4 said:
Cut Off got some wind and rain from Katrina, but that's all. One day and it was over with there.

Fantastic! Thanks for letting me know, RedPop4. The stuff I found on Google made it seem like the whole place was flattened. Eases my mind a bit.

ideaguy

One Too Many
New Borsalino

Oh how I looked at that hat, considered Katrina,flipped a coin-congrats-
you got a keeper, and I'm glad it went to a comrade. Next time I'll flip
a fiver...

Cruiser

One of the Regulars
ideaguy said:
Oh how I looked at that hat, considered Katrina,flipped a coin-congrats-
you got a keeper, and I'm glad it went to a comrade. Next time I'll flip
a fiver...

Thank you, ideaguy. Hope you find one soon that you like equally well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace