Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new hair help!

jtcarrey

A-List Customer
I'm just learning everything there is to know about "being vintage" so to speak hahahaha my friend told me to check out this website, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any sexy/cute hairstyles for semi-layered almost shoulder length naturally wavyish hair, I want an adorable but alluring hair style that I can easily learn, if you need to see pictures of me, check out this my photobucket here:

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/jtmodel/modeling/

sorry about the underwear shots, it's just modeling haha but yea, my hair right now is a reddish brown, if anyone has some suggestions with tutorials, I would greatly appreciate it!! Also help with makeup would be awesome too :) Thank you!
-Juliette

Snookie

Practically Family
It sounds like you've got a good cut to start playing with - layers are good, naturally wavy hair is good. Vintage hair is not easy to just do, one day. Those ladies used to go to the beauty parlor every week, and carefully preserve their styles in between, all week long.

Check out the Beauty section (just below the Powder Room on the main page) for lots of ideas on hairstyles. Rolls, pincurls, fingerwaves are all discussed. Look for vintage pics you admire and want to try. You're really the best judge of what's good for you -- give it a go and ask if you have any more questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen