Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Issue Strat for sale!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

I have only worn this Strat one time, the hat is still in brand new condition been kept in it's box, no marks, no bites, no whiskey stains and no gun powder residue! The small Stratoliner pin has a wing that is missing, sadly the pins are fairly much not made well, but the pin is still there other than it "dropped" a wing along the way. I also treated the crown of this hat with weather proofing but you cannot see it on the felt. The pictures show how the hat looks and it is still very much as it was when I first opened the box. I will also include the box and stetson information/original packaging that the hat came with. The hat is selling for average price of $170.00 plus shipping from stores that have it in stock.

SIZE: 7 3/8
Color: Caribou
Price: $125.00 Shipped to anywhere in the United States.
Not looking for trades I have too many hats now, and price is very firm. Thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
OMG! Someone needs this hat, I know it...exercise your pay pal account and allow the USPS to have some delivery time at your front door. A new strat like this is a nice hat, I need the room and want to see a head noggin shot soon of it's new owner. You get everything with this hat, (minus a wing on the airplane pin) that you get when you buy from any on line source...and just know the wing maybe was "lost in action" a added plus for the hat's history! Weeee haaa! The dreaded eBay does not deserve this fine hat...nope!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello, just sent you an email with the pay pal account information. If paid for soon enough today, I will make sure it is shipped out before the end of the day, with tracking info for you as well.
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran