Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Leather Sqd/Group patch images to view..................

SIGGY

A-List Customer
Will be adding 2, 67th Fighter Squadron patches soon .................
Note all the photos are of patches that were ordered by veterans and or collectors etc , I make them as I receive an order and don't stock anything , so if you have a "specific" Squadron/Group patch want please as k as I have a vast image archive to work from on both "Official" and Unoffical" emblems of WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC aviation types .

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I don't know Siggy.... that 80th Fighter Squadron patch might be a bit tough to wear in public!!!! I could get away with it but I'm not sure about anyone else!!!! LOL

Worf

B-24J

One of the Regulars
Well done Siggy!

John

P.S. The 80th FS was stationed in New Guinea in WW2 for a time. Hence their nickname, "Headhunters".

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Well done Siggy!

John

P.S. The 80th FS was stationed in New Guinea in WW2 for a time. Hence their nickname, "Headhunters".

I knew that... but the average Joe or Jane wouldn't. I might have to explain myself to a few of the Brethren and Sistren... including my wife, if I went out sportin' that one on a jacket. But the more I look at it... the cooler it looks!!!!

Worf

Otter

One Too Many
I knew that... but the average Joe or Jane wouldn't. I might have to explain myself to a few of the Brethren and Sistren... including my wife, if I went out sportin' that one on a jacket. But the more I look at it... the cooler it looks!!!!

Worf

I had a quick look and saw what you meant! Now if there was a Caspar The Ghost like one I could wear that. ;)

SIGGY

A-List Customer
Just finished a VS-11 and a VMF-452 and will add them into the photobucket link when I get the photos printed and time to load them .

SIGGY

A-List Customer
Also just added the VS-11 patch to the link, please note there's two separate albums on the main page on left to view, be sure to check them both out, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic