Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Lee 101 Selvedge Denim Jeans 38x34

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I bought these jeans a while ago and they are too large for me. I had assumed they would shrink to fit, but this wasn't the case.

They are brand new and have never been worn, just washed a couple of times. They were obviously previously washed and distressed in the factory.

I paid over $100 for them, but I'd sell to a fellow lounger for $80.00 shipped in the US. Anywhere else, we can work out the shipping.

Measurements - jeans flat on floor...

Across waist - 20 inches
Inside leg to the seam - 33 inches
Total length - 46 inches

Send me PM if interested.

D315045-L.jpg

D315050-L.jpg

D315046-L.jpg

D315049-L.jpg

D315048-L.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Just a little bump for this nice pair of jeans. I can assure you, that if they actually fit me I would be wearing them for sure.

Anyway, I'll leave them here for a few more days; they'll be off to eBay if no interest here.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, BK. I'll certainly be keeping an eye open for another pair for myself as well - one that fits would be great :)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hmm, I seem to still be the owner of these nice Lee jeans and I don't seem to have grown in the last few weeks so they are still too big.

Back on eBay as a regular auction, so if interested head over here and place a bit. You stand a great chance of getting a super deal!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello. A few times I have had jeans way too big, I about french fried them in a dryer a few times, they fit now. If these were closer to my waist, I'd be buying them, but I am merely a 34 waist, and wearing about 32 length. Those jeans you are selling are very nice indeed!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
LMH2, the old wash and dry trick didn't work for me this time.

No worries, I'll just have to get another pair in a smaller size.

There's about 4 hours remaining if anyone is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner