Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Member with Growing Hat Obsession.

HosManHatter

One of the Regulars
Hello everyone. I`m fairly new to wearing a hat (I`m not counting baseball caps as hats)having bought my Guinness Brand straw fedora 1.5 yrs. ago.Kohl`s had all of their hats at half off so...twelve and 50 she cost me.For budget headware this sweet hat has gotten me TONS of compliments from both friends and strangers.That`s a big part of what got me into wearing a hat.Now if I don`t wear it I get questions and reminders about my naked head. Coworkers have gone so far as to call that hat/type of hat my "trademark". Just glomming on to Frank and Bogie`s swag,folks. :p

I`ve recently purchased another,nicerfedora but I`ll discuss that later.
Collecting vintage and foriegn headware would be interesting to me.Already I`ve been learning so much my head is spinning!The Fedora Lounge is great resource and community and I look forward to interacting with the other members.

Thanks!
HosManHatter

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Time to change

It's great to include hats in the daily wardrobe. It keeps us on our toes and offsets all sorts of nasty diseases, plus we have to learn to use manners — removing it at the right time, and all.

Just change up styles from time to time so the co workers have to keep guessing.

I keep six hats and several caps in my office, besides what ever I'm wearing from home that day. That way, I can change up if the mood hits.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Nice meeting you!

The instructions here are leave your wallet, checkbook, and credit cards at the door, the check person will dole out your money as needed to buy hats. hehe

Have fun, I know I sure love my hats.

Randy

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Welcome HosManHatter!

I think we can all relate to coworkers and friends getting so used to us wearing hats, that if we stop, they question as to why. I certainly have been labeled as the "hat guy" in some of the places I have worked and gone to school so far in life.

NJIndy

New in Town
Welcome!
Don't question it... just enjoy...
And yes the Lounge is a great place to learn...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou