Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tms

New in Town
Hey Folks,

I stumbled in here about a week ago, and have been lurking since then. I can't believe how much I've learned in just a few days!

I've always worn a hat of some type, since I was a kid. Three years ago, I bought my first fur felt hat, my Akubra, Banjo Patterson. I doubt that I'll ever go back to wool now. My 50th B'day is coming up, and I've been promised a trip to Bernie Utz in Seattle. I think a fedora is in my future. I'm a pretty casual guy, so perhaps something in that line.
MyPicture-1.jpg

Tom

KObalto

One of the Regulars
Welcome Tom

You may also want to post in the New Members sticky thread on the Observation Lounge, a forum you couldn't access until you joined.

carter

I'll Lock Up
tms said:
Hey Folks,
I stumbled in here about a week ago, and have been lurking since then. I can't believe how much I've learned in just a few days!
I've always worn a hat of some type, since I was a kid. Three years ago, I bought my first fur felt hat, my Akubra, Banjo Patterson. I doubt that I'll ever go back to wool now. My 50th B'day is coming up, and I've been promised a trip to Bernie Utz in Seattle. I think a fedora is in my future. I'm a pretty casual guy, so perhaps something in that line.
MyPicture-1.jpg
Tom

Welcome to the Lounge, Tms.
You might want to check out the What Hat are you wearing today thread before going to Bernie Utz. You may decide that casual is a very relative term. :)

BTW, I have a black Stetson Homburg from Bernie Utz. It's one of the 1st fur felt hats I bought.

Barb

One of the Regulars
Hey and hello back!

My first felt hat was an Akubra. And so was my second. And both were last month. I just love them!

tms said:
Hey Folks,

Tom

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome aboard, Tim! Bernie's is great...which is a good thing, since it's sort of "the only game in town" in Seattle for hats. Was just talking to a friend who works nearby and said I should come down for lunch and was thinking, "Hmmm, free parking in her space, lunch, and a run by the hat store."

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Welcome

from part of the Seattle welcoming committee. I was just at Bernie's last Saturday where we picked up a fedora for Mr. Hollywood.

I will add you to the Seattle Roll Call Tom

Kind Regards~Barbigirl

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ormbingley