Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Men's Items (40+!) Suits, Shirts and Patch Pocket Sportcoats

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
I but rarely post my items here on the Lounge. But I do hear men's complaints that there's just not enough menswear on Etsy and I'm doing my best to fix that! The model is, as you know, the Lounge's own Anón. I've added 44 new men's items to the shop, but I'm wanted to share some highlights with you here! Click on any photo for more details in the shop.

... There is a 15% discount in the store, running from RIGHT NOW through all of "Cyber Monday" (which I still think sounds dirty)... click on any photo to go to the listing, and you can navigate to the shop from there!

A really smart 1939 union tag peaked lapel DB suit. About a 43R

VERY Swank 60s bright blue sharkskin summer weight Rat Pack Suit

One of my wide selection of patch pocket sportcoats - this houndstooth one is about a 43/44

An awesome cashmere sweater vest. Bought this for a friend who is an FL member, but it didn't fit. :(

I still have things to add, but can't promise that I'll get more men's stuff up before the weekend. Because I plan on enjoying my turkey day, too!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24