Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New "Off the Peg" GW A2s

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good Wear has just announced that they will be selling "Off the Peg" A2s. Diamond Dave is currently selling a test jacket for this new range of jackets. It's from the no name Cable Raincoat 27753 contract Here's the link to the listing on Ebay and the price is very fair. Do I detect collaboration with Diamond Dave?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291139732612?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It would appear that these jackets are being made by new "apprentice" operators and they will be available for immediate purchase. I wish John every success with this venture.

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Size 46R-back and sleeve length 27.5"...doing the math, here's to hoping a 40/42R are somewhere around 26"? If so, possibly a fit for a tall person!

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Gotta think an apprentice GW will still beat the crap out of pretty much anything else on the market. Very intrigued to see what's next for JC (and DD ;) )

aswatland

Size 46R-back and sleeve length 27.5"...doing the math, here's to hoping a 40/42R are somewhere around 26"? If so, possibly a fit for a tall person!

I suspect it will be too big for you as it is a large size 46 and will fit more like a wartime 48 with a 26" pit measurement!

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Good Wear has just announced that they will be selling "Off the Peg" A2s. Diamond Dave is currently selling a test jacket for this new range of jackets. It's from the no name Cable Raincoat 27753 contract Here's the link to the listing on Ebay and the price is very fair. Do I detect collaboration with Diamond Dave?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291139732612?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It would appear that these jackets are being made by new "apprentice" operators and they will be available for immediate purchase. I wish John every success with this venture.

Andrew, this is terrific news!

Having become a recent A-2 convert and discovering that it's a design that I can actually live with (been wearing mine everyday for over a month now), I reckon one of these might have to be my next A-2 ;)

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
The listing went from a bid to a BIN. I thought i saw someone had made a bid, didn't know you could change a listing after a bid had been made. Maybe he had two jackets for sale.

aswatland

The listing went from a bid to a BIN. I thought i saw someone had made a bid, didn't know you could change a listing after a bid had been made. Maybe he had two jackets for sale.

The listing had a starting price and a BIN price from the beginning. There was also a reserve price so that the BIN price did not disappear when the first bid was made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy