Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Orchard B3 Jacket PHOTOS

Xopher

A-List Customer
Howdy Ladies and Gents,
I just got home after spending 10 months studying abroad in Germany. About 3 months into my experience I decided that my G1 was not at all equipped for German winters, so I started combing ebay for a B3 which was as close to original as I could afford. I also wanted to see I i could adjust to not having hand warmer pockets. I happened upon an Orchard Branded B3 and had it shipped home because winter was all but over. I spent the rest of the year dreaming of what my new B3 would be like when I got home to try it on. I tried it on for the first time today and wow am I impressed. I was not at all expecting this good a quality from one of the least purchased manufacturers. The leather is incredibly soft and comfortable. It was a bit dry so I gave it a coat of bees wax leather care and now it looks and feels gorgeous. It is a size 42, I have a 42 inch chest but my shoulders are much broader and almost require a 44 size shoulder width. The jacket fits about as well as I could have hoped for, perhaps a tad bit big, but no complaints here.

BomberJacket2_zpsafccd68e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BomberJacket1_zps9e32e9ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
You need to set up an account at a hosting site, like Photobucket. Stick your pics there, copy the links and paste them here.

Stand By

One Too Many
Never heard of Orchard...
And what's not to love about that jacket? You wear it well, Sir. And I don't think it's a case of how long it's going to last - it's who you're going to leave it to ...! ;-)

tonypaj

Practically Family
I've always liked the look of B-3 jackets, but the one and only I've ever had (Aero redskin) was way too warm for me even here in the Alps, got about 1-2 weeks of use every year. I gave it to my uncle who lives in Finland.

This jacket looks very nice. And the poster wears it well. Me, I've started to experiment with Irvins now for winters...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR