Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Stetson 20X Bent Tree Straw Western Hat - 7 1/4

fmw

One Too Many
That's right, Podnuh! Brand new! Genu-wine Shantung paper straw body with ventilation woven right into the crown, 5" crown, 4" brim reducing to 3 3/4" at the sides, welted edge, mesh liner, leather sweat band. Marked size 7 1/4 and certainly way too big for my 7 1/8 thinking apparatus.

Purchased on Ebay recently for $32, shipping included. I'll do the same for you. $32, shipping included. Great deal for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's. Man am I glad that wasn't 50 X's. Oh! Did I mention the faux-hair-on-leather hat band with faux-gold buckle. I think faux means almost there but not quite. Here are some shots.

bt.jpg

bt1.jpg

bt2.jpg

bt3.jpg

Last edited:

Florida_Marlin

One of the Regulars
That's right, Podnuh! Brand new! Genu-wine Shantung paper straw body with ventilation woven right into the crown, 5" crown, 4" brim reducing to 3 3/4" at the sides, welted edge, mesh liner, leather sweat band. Marked size 7 1/4 and certainly way too big for my 7 1/8 thinking apparatus.

Purchased on Ebay recently for $32, shipping included. I'll do the same for you. $32, shipping included. Great deal for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's. Man am I glad that wasn't 50 X's. Oh! Did I mention the faux-hair-on-leather hat band with faux-gold buckle. I think faux means almost there but not quite. Here are some shots.

bt.jpg

bt1.jpg

bt2.jpg

bt3.jpg

I'll take it, if someone hasn't beat me to it. Pm me and let me know. F_M

fmw

One Too Many
Very fine. We'll call it sold. I'll PM you a Paypal address. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn