Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW TAHURA BOOTS: NEW IN BOX, 8" CAPTOELARI, HORWEEN NATURAL HORSEHIDE - SIZE 10

monkeyfist

New in Town
For Sale: New TAHURA Boots: 8" Captoelari, Horween Natural Horsehide - Size 10. Original cost $510. This was a custom order and was supposed to be size 11, so 1 full size too small for me and never worn. Overall construction, stitching, sole, and design is very good. Reference Tahura on IG for typical quality. Other details: 8" shaft, full lamb lining, antique brass eyes and hooks, Dr Sole brown outsole, dogger heel. Horween SHF horsehide leather is thick, uniform in color, tough but supple, and lots of grain and character. This leather isn't perfectly tight and smooth like cordovan or horsebutt and there is some looser grain but this is typical for Horween SHF horsehide from my experience. It seems like a very comfortable boot but definitely 1 full size too small for me. My boots are being remade and I am selling these for a significant discount, basically 50% off original and including shipping.

$250

Continental US only / Shipping included / PayPal only / Seller does not accept returns

tempImageivUI0u.jpg

tempImageN730cF.jpg tempImageT5a4jP.jpg tempImage41SY0F.jpg tempImageHOqbOC.jpg

Last edited:

Damon141

Practically Family
I can’t find much sizing info even on Reddit, these are probably too big but in case
Can you compare them to any of the following brands: Whites MP, Sagara Morgan last, Junkard, Viberg 2030 or 2020, Trickers Stowe

monkeyfist

New in Town
I can’t find much sizing info even on Reddit, these are probably too big but in case
Can you compare them to any of the following brands: Whites MP, Sagara Morgan last, Junkard, Viberg 2030 or 2020, Trickers Stowe
I think its a 10D in Whites. I have half a dozen Whites and wear an 11D in several lasts and perfect fit for me. This boot is one full size too small for me and can just get my foot into it but its really tight. I measure from the outside toe to the outside heel actual shoe leather (not the outsole) at 29cm. I think that puts the foot length at close to 26.5-27 cm probably. Its not a 10.5 for sure and between a 9.5 to 10 I believe. Happy to give any measurements you like.

Damon141

Practically Family
I was afraid of that, I am a 9.5 in Whites MP last.
This is a great deal for someone though, $250 is barely more than a pair of Thursday Boots so I hope they move quickly for you. People seem pleased with this brand on the GoodYearWelt forums

monkeyfist

New in Town
BIG PRICE DROP --->NOW $190

Someone might as well get some use out of these new boots. I will edit post once I figure out how to get back into it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy