Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New to Fedora Lounge

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Paladin I dressed like a Texan from early childhood mixed with fedoras and an art deco attitude. You guys are the most welcoming group I have met in a while.

And to think I can actually exchange ideas about my clothes.

carter

I'll Lock Up
All We Need Are Photos

Welcome aboard, Carlisle Blues. Hmmm... dresses like a Texan, likes fedoras, and has an Art Deco attitude...you'll fit right in. ;) :)

HatMagnet

Familiar Face
Welcome Carlisle Blues! You're in the right place. Several of us here are western hat fans,and you apparently know a good pair of boots when you see 'em too. It's easy to appreciate the Lucchese fit. ;)

theprofessor

New in Town
welcome

i was a little jealous of the guitar.. but you had to go and mention luchesses. i'm just a poor guy with a pair of tony lamas, and a funky pair of justin vintage with some crazy inlays. pick the banjo myself, and a little mandolin and guitar thrown in for good measure. look forward to seeing you on the site.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CarlisleBlues

Hope these pictures show up.

The Borsolino's are Como and Diamante

The Cuencas are Stetson Center Dent and The Cuenca by Borsolino And Stetson Shantung Panama

The Stetsons are El Presidsente 100X Beaver, Stetson GunClun Diamond Jim and Dune and Stetson Stallion.

The Lucchese Classic are Elephant (black) and Crocodile (Cigar)

The guitars are my babys

And the Timberland's (not shown ) are for bustin my rump

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
Welcome and nice guitars. Is the strat copy from Warmoth parts? Guitar playing has been my # 1 passion for 40+ years. I have 2 tele clones I assembled w/ necks/bodies from USA Custom Guitars. And a few other various guitars, 2 mandos, and custom and standard chromatic harmonicas.

Sorry for the off-topic, so great hats also!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails