Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New to the board

Phobic

New in Town
Hello all. I've been lurking around here for a bit, and decided I might as well make myself known. You guys have a great community here, and I'm excited to join in and start contributing. Even though I tend to go for bowlers over fedoras, I've got love for all hats.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome to The Lounge Phobic. We're always glad to see a new face, and look forward to all that you will contribute. This is a great place to learn not just about hats, but clothes, shoes, movies, music, and much much more. Not only is it a great community, but I have met a lot of the great people here at a few of the events that have been held.
I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to the lounge, put on your fed and come inside.
Daisy

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
Welcome, Phobic

Welcome, from a fellow newbie.

Judging by the fact that you have been lurking, and are still here, I would assume that you have found how addictive the Lounge can be. Well, we all have our addictions!

For some it's wine, for some cigars. For others, bowlers or a Borsalino. Or maybe the company of a fine lady (or gent), the Golden Styles of a better era, and vintage cars.

For me, it's a fedora on my brow and a gin martini in hand! Whatever your addiction, you'll fit right in. Again, Welcome.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Welcome and a tip of the derby to you

Phobic,

The bowler/derby is a great hat. i Try to get one in once a week on

my head. Its funny that after the first couple wearings people start to ask

questions like don't you normally wear a bowler? ( I wear a hat every day

an Art creation or vintage 6 days of the week with a bowler in the mix)

People seem to remember/latch on to the bowler though...its a special hat

when worn with confidence and humility.

Welcome to the lounge,

WeeGee

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome bowler!...

I'm not much of a bowler (although I do love the shoes!) but I enjoy the Bocce Ball finals each year on ESPN. I'm a wide-brim fedora man, myself. My favorite pastime is welcoming new members to the FL - no matter what their hat preference. Welcome Phobic - don't be scared!... wade right in, the water's fine! -dixon cannon

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Welcome Phobic! No need to be shy around here. If you're near the Virginia City area at all it's worth a look for hats. There's a place called the Red Garter that you may find a bowler or two.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24