Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newbie from DFW (Dallas-Ft Worth) here, quick question

ndfi78

New in Town
Hello all, I was just wondering if there were any hat shops in Dallas that y'all frequented. I found Peter Bros in Fort Worth by searching on here but I haven't found anything in Dallas. While I am definitely planning a trip out to Peter Bros, since I'm actually in McKinney, it's about a 1.5 hour drive out there and I won't have that extra time for a couple months.

Thanks in advance!

Caleb

Michael Bonner

New in Town
Hatco

Hatco (Stetson, Resistol) has a factory store in Garland. That's the only one I know of in DFW, other than Peter's Borthers (which is worth the trip just to look at!).

Let us know if you find others!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ndfi78, I live close to you and have found several nice vintage hats in some of the downtown antique shops there in McKinney. None in my size and they have been sporadic, but they are there if you look around. Other than Hatco and Peter's Bros, I don't know of any other shops that deal in quality hats around here. Happy hunting and nice to have you on the Lounge!

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just moved back to Mac-Town

When I graduated from McKinney HS, the population was 40K, with one high school. Now, it's 130K with a 4th high school on the way, but zero hat shops. What gives?

Are y'all old school McKinney residents or newbies?

ndfi78 said:
Good deal Mr Paladin! My wife loves shopping down there too. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou