Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice Looking Duluth Trading Cap-Toe Work Boots @ 45% off & free ship w/ code!

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
captoe.jpg

They LOOK like the Chippewa Cap toe Katahdin iron works boots that Bean sells, tho' since this is Duluth Trading, a Mn. company, I am hoping they are Red Wings, a fellow Mn. concern. [huh]

The last two pair I got from Bean were real disappointments, fell apart, so I am hoping these will prove more durable.

CODE:
T12WRT22

Duluth Trading Co: 20% OFF Sitewide & FREE Shipping Order $100+ *OFFER NOTES: Not valid for use on prior purchases, in combination with other offers or in the Duluth Trading retail store. Advertised prices are good on regular sizes; additional charges may apply to Big and Tall sizes. Free Shipping valid on domestic standard delivery (7-10 business days) only. $100 minimum order requirement applies to the order total before taxes, shipping, gift packaging and gift cards. Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on November 27, 2012.

buler

I'll Lock Up
These are made by Weinbrenner/Thorogood. Very nice boots. I've had a pair for about a month and they are comfortable and well built.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24