Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nick's Boots Nor'Wester 8" size 12.5 - 13D - like White's Smokejumper!

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Hey all -

I have another great pair of boots for sale here! These are from the other great boot company in Spokane, WA - Nick's Boots! Nick's builds boots that are easily on par with White's, in a similar style. I love these boots, but in my heart of hearts, I am a pull on boot guy, and these are just not getting enough wear. They have been gently used (I work in an office) with some very minor wear on the heels and virtually no wear on the honey Vibram lug soles. The uppers are thick 8 oz brown leather, and they are just beginning to break in with no scuffs or cuts. The color is what Nick's calls "Chocolate" brown, or their lighter shade of brown. If you prefer darker, just oil them up! 8 inch height, round toes, logger heels, eyelets and speed hooks, and leather laces. These are in nice, clean condition.

These are labeled a 12.5D, but since Nick's run large, these will easily fit like a size 13D. They are built on what Nick's calls their "White's" last, but these are still bigger than my Smoke Jumpers in the same size.

Nick's builds these boots to order with a 2-3 month lead time. Get these without the wait time, and for less! I will be happy to answer any questions or take more pics, just PM or email me. I can do Paypal, or USPS Money orders.

$290 shipped to the CONUS

NicksNorWester01.jpg

NicksNorWester02.jpg

NicksNorWester03.jpg

NicksNorWester04.jpg

NicksNorWester05.jpg

NicksNorWester06.jpg

NicksNorWester07.jpg

Last edited:

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Price drop to $260 shipped to the CONUS. Overseas shipping is possible, but will need to be calculated.

art89b

Familiar Face
Good morning, do you still have These Nick's available? Do you have any other size 12.5-13 boots? Thank you

Last edited:

jimmer_5

Practically Family
I aplogize for the late reply - these are still available. Interested parties have been PM'd or emailed.

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Sorry these went to eBay and were sold a while ago. Same problem as before - I can't edit the original post to reflect this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael