Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NorShor Californian in soft russet horsehide -- 44

Kunja

Practically Family
For sale is a beautiful NorShor Californian in a really special soft and grainy horsehide. This leather is heavy, dense, and tough, but at the same time it is softly flexible and quite comfortable to wear. But best of all is the very pronounced grain and the deep reddish brown coloring of the leather. This leather marks pretty easily and develops a lot of character, as can be seen in the photos. This is one of my all-time favorites, and I never thought I would sell this masterpiece.

I’m a 42/44 (6 ft / 175 lb) and this fits very nicely.

Measurements are in the pics.

$750 PPFF delivered in the US.

Thanks for looking and questions welcomed.

norshor-ventura-horsehide-kunja-1.jpg
norshor-ventura-horsehide-kunja-2.jpg
norshor-ventura-horsehide-kunja-3.jpg
norshor-ventura-horsehide-kunja-4.jpg
norshor-ventura-horsehide-kunja-5.jpg
norshor-ventura-horsehide-kunja-6.jpg
norshor-ventura-horsehide-kunja-7.jpg
norshor-ventura-horsehide-kunja-8.jpg

CDHE

New in Town
For sale is a beautiful NorShor Californian in a really special soft and grainy horsehide. This leather is heavy, dense, and tough, but at the same time it is softly flexible and quite comfortable to wear. But best of all is the very pronounced grain and the deep reddish brown coloring of the leather. This leather marks pretty easily and develops a lot of character, as can be seen in the photos. This is one of my all-time favorites, and I never thought I would sell this masterpiece.

I’m a 42/44 (6 ft / 175 lb) and this fits very nicely.

Measurements are in the pics.

$750 PPFF delivered in the US.

Thanks for looking and questions welcomed.

View attachment 603043 View attachment 603044 View attachment 603045 View attachment 603046 View attachment 603047 View attachment 603048 View attachment 603049 View attachment 603050
Hi, Been lurking around for a while, and just joined as I would like to purchase your jacket. Please contact me to arrange payment. Thanks, Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner