Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*Obnoxious* Vintage Fashions you LOVE

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
safe_image.php

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-50s-RED...s_Clothing&hash=item5198b09d0b#ht_6666wt_1141

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
OK, I know I am going deep into tacky territory... but I love vintage sqaure dancing dresses! I never can pass one up, hehe.

174762.jpg

Vin7.jpg

yelsquaw2.jpg

(sadly, none of these lovely frocks are mine...I stole these pics from google images)

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's something most people will probably find obnoxious, but I make no apologies in loving it:

13938_168598364163_624014163_2831802_6110373_n.jpg

I was babysitting my 4 year old niece about a month ago and had on Palm Beach Story (I think) where Mary Astor (I think) had on a white fox like this one. She thought it was just the bee's knees. I understand ever since she's been spending almost all of her free time since trying to train their dog (a hyper rat terrier) to lay around her neck and hold on by biting its tail. Fortunately she's small so the dog isn't falling from a high enough place to do damage. We're going over for dinner Sunday so I guess I'll have to encourage her to keep trying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner