Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Rice Cakes of the Fedora Lounge?

This may not warrant it's own thread, but I've been meaning to raise the flag about these boys for a while.

The Lundberg Family Farms is operated by four brothers, and this photo of them is on all their products...

These are our people. Support our fellow hat wearers! Great rice products, too.

P.S. Edit: I don't know these gentlemen. I only buy their products, liked the picture, thought y'all would, too!

Last edited:

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
They seem to live the old phrase, "Rice and shine!" :D

PS: Btw. Rusty, would that be a name for a new Arkansas serving of rice cakes and Arkansas Lightning? ;)

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
This may not warrant it's own thread, but I've been meaning to raise the flag about these boys for a while.

The Lundberg Family Farms is operated by four brothers, and this photo of them is on all their products...

These are our people. Support our fellow hat wearers! Great rice products, too.

P.S. Edit: I don't know these gentlemen. I only buy their products, liked the picture, thought y'all would, too!
Very interesting...their operation is just less than 20 miles from where I live, and a number of the family go to my church. Very nice people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR