Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oh the enemy is still alive and thriving...

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
I responded to this in the version of this thread that was on COW.

I’m a firm believer in The First Amendment and the Right to Free Speech. This is one of those regrettable circumstances where an ignorant few that abuse and pervert those rights to propagate evil “ideals�.

Groups like these are for cowards and bullies who are afraid of people who are different and aren’t like them enough. So to feel more “secure� in their manhood they have to gather and groups and preach their idiotic beliefs, and perpetuate the same fascism that our grandfather’s generation fought so hard to extinguish.

Jews, blacks, Hispanics… all ethnic groups have something in common, they all want the same thing we want: Better future’s for their children. Look at the historic landing of the Huygens probe on Titan, a multi-national endeavor. Imagine what else we could accomplish if we all worked together.

I have no respect for any group of people who believe the can fix the world through fear, intimidation, censorship or genocide. These are works of the devil.

I publicly denounce these groups and those of their kind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24