Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old(er) Newby here

TaxMan1

One of the Regulars
I've been lurking for weeks, posting a little, and trying to get a feel for things before I opened my mouth! Looks like you guys, and gals, are a fun group so here's the formal intro......
53 year old CPA that gets a little busy this time of year. Got a Dorfman Pacific 100% wool 20+ years ago in San Francisco, so I musta had a little of the "bug" back then. Got a "Panama" a little over a year ago 'cause I thought it looked good when I smoked cigars, my other passion. I'll post a pic for the avatar when I can figure out how! Anyway, fully involved now. Watching eBay. Encouraging wifey to go to the antique stores more often, too! Thanks to RedPop for the referral and to Spiridon too!

jkingrph

Practically Family
Welcome, but you are a young fellow. I'm a newbie myself at 61, hospital pharmacist with a recent interest in fedors vs my westerns. Still maintain my Fla license, don't know why other than it is one state where we have to take the test, cannot reciprociate

J.B.

Practically Family
Snrbfshn said:
Hat wearers are ageless (or is that timeless?).

Both! :)

...and if you stop by eBay -- penniless!

Best Wishes to TaxMan1 from one who is mucho m?°s long in the tooth than yourself! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy