Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old German suit

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Another old (30's/40's) German suit, once again with the infamous ADEFA tag.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Top-Original...?pt=Mode_nach_Jahrzehnten&hash=item35b6191d1e

$%28KGrHqMOKoYE5lEHi4dUBOnZU+7N2Q%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Gene

Practically Family
I think here in the States that is relatively cheap for such a piece of history...is there a lot of ADEFA tagged clothing floating around?

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I think here in the States that is relatively cheap for such a piece of history...is there a lot of ADEFA tagged clothing floating around?

Not really a lot but they turn up every now and then. I know this might be stupid but I tend to shy away from ADEFA tagged stuff. Gives me the creeps, really...

Gene

Practically Family
Not really a lot but they turn up every now and then. I know this might be stupid but I tend to shy away from ADEFA tagged stuff. Gives me the creeps, really...

It is creepy, but I do have a morbid streak...plus I collect WWII stuff, so it's interesting as all get out to me.

Gene

Practically Family
Correct. That's what's creeping me out.

I can understand your position, coming from "Zee whole country was on vacation!!!" Germany, I suppose it's easier when you're on the other side of the ocean. Still, if you find anything ADEFA stuff that creeps you out let me know and I will take it off your hands!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner