Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old member, new threads????

Full Windsor

New in Town
I've been away awhile and have found I'm back to '0' with threads. Something happen while I was away? I first became a member under '31 Model A' and then went to 'Full Windsor'. I found I'm back as a new member.

I've been away awhile and have found I'm back to '0' with threads. Something happen while I was away? I first became a member under '31 Model A' and then went to 'Full Windsor'. I found I'm back as a new member.
They upgraded the software here two or three years ago (I think), so that might have had something to do with it. Also, if you changed your username recently (which seems to be the case) the software would recognize you as a new member and your message count would start from zero. I seem to recall more than a few members having trouble logging in after the upgrade, and they were forced to create a new account with a new username so your situation isn't unique. You might try contacting one of the bartenders directly to see what they would advise.

Oh, and welcome back!

Full Windsor

New in Town
They upgraded the software here two or three years ago (I think), so that might have had something to do with it. Also, if you changed your username recently (which seems to be the case) the software would recognize you as a new member and your message count would start from zero. I seem to recall more than a few members having trouble logging in after the upgrade, and they were forced to create a new account with a new username so your situation isn't unique. You might try contacting one of the bartenders directly to see what they would advise.

Oh, and welcome back!
Thanks for the clarification.............shame, I used many of my past questions as reference from the answers.

Thanks for the clarification.............shame, I used many of my past questions as reference from the answers.
Sadly, there is a level of impermanence built into the Internet. Someone could own a skyscraper filled with nothing but computer servers with seemingly unending amounts of memory, and at some point something will have to be deleted to make room for something else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW