Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One for the guys... Submariners Jumpers - made to original wartime spec.

Twinkle

Familiar Face
I bought one for the Logster (him indoors), they are expensive but soooo worth it, made from original wartime spec....

404284499597856fa0.jpg

https://www.soulutions.de/acl/php/produkte.php5?unterkategorie=59

I hope that this is useful to some of you.... They also do socks as well which I am told are super warm.

Salv

One Too Many
Nice one Twinkle, thanks. There have been a few threads about these jumpers but all the links have been to US dealers, so it's good to find a UK supplier.

Twinkle

Familiar Face
No worries.... Its good to be able to help other people...

Where abouts 'just outside London' are you??

The jumpers are for sale at the Ace Cafe on the North Circular so you can go and have a look at them and feel the quality.... Were into Custom cars and bikes so are often in that area...

I've yet to wash his lordships yet, but wont dare to machine wash, will leave in the bath to soak... Will weigh a tonne!! I'll let you know what it washes up like after the weekend...

Good thing also is that they go upto XXL, and an XL fits my lanky lover to a treat... :)

Salv

One Too Many
Twinkle said:
No worries.... Its good to be able to help other people...

Where abouts 'just outside London' are you??

The jumpers are for sale at the Ace Cafe on the North Circular so you can go and have a look at them and feel the quality.... Were into Custom cars and bikes so are often in that area...

I'm in Staines, just west of Heathrow airport. I haven't been in the Ace for a while and the only time I'm in that area is if I'm going to IKEA. Have you been to Starvin' Marvin's, the US diner near the Hoover building?

Twinkle

Familiar Face
Ikea *shudder*..... :p

Can't say I've ever been there.... Might have to try it out though, have you got directions etc???

Were just outside Hertford so we can nip through on the A10.

Do you go to the Enfield Pagent in May?? Its well worth a day out... :)

Salv

One Too Many
Twinkle said:
Can't say I've ever been there.... Might have to try it out though, have you got directions etc???

Starvin' Marvin's is on the A40 - from the Ace head south on the A406 North Circular to the Hangar Lane roundabout, then get on the A40 westbound. The diner is about a mile from the roundabout, just past the Hoover building and next to a BP petrol station. It's about 3-4 miles from the Ace, and looks like this:
starvin-marvins-448-336.jpg

Twinkle said:
Do you go to the Enfield Pagent in May?? Its well worth a day out... :)

No, I hadn't heard of it, but I may give it a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot