Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Crown Stetsons: A Call (Plea) to Retailers!!

RBH

Bartender
I just want a great hat; I don't think I've ever kept a box.

You would if it looked like this.

images

strat_box_2.jpg

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Royal De Luxe is the same as sovereign and may in the future replace it. I sent a message to Matt on Friday to see where our hats are in the production line. I hope to get an idea today. Sunday and Monday are my days off but I will be checking emails and what not to see what is going on.

Jeff

carldelo

One Too Many
Royal De Luxe is the same as sovereign and may in the future replace it. I sent a message to Matt on Friday to see where our hats are in the production line. I hope to get an idea today. Sunday and Monday are my days off but I will be checking emails and what not to see what is going on.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I figured it should be Sovereign or above.

carldelo

One Too Many

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I figured it should be Sovereign or above.

Banky

One of the Regulars
We've got these on order as well at The Brass Rooster, should be in in a couple weeks. We're more than happy to take orders by phone and happy to ship. Our price will be 225 For either hat I believe, plus the cost of shipping.

J.B.

Practically Family
SWMBO solemn royal hi administratrix-priestess of the household exchequer has asserted:

"One more hat in black or brown
and I will throw you to the ground...
"You'll be bouncing off the floor
as you fly out thru that door...
"Two hundred hats in jet and umber
another assures your endless slumber...
"Don't try to pass off silverbelly
you'll be residin' in New Delhi..."

So, it seems:

...For me to safely join this fray
(yet still be allowed to stay)
will only be the day
when if the Scholar comes in Grey.

:peace:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Matt said that Stetson shipped most of our Strats and Stetsonians today. It takes about 4 to five days for them to make it to us after shipping.

Jeff

carldelo

One Too Many
"The Stratoliner comes in Tawny, Mink and Black and the Stetsonian in Tawny."

Okay, obviously I know what black is, I'm guessing Tawny is brown? But what is Mink? Another brown?

Thanks

Tawny is a tan color, e.g. the modern Whippet comes in Tawny, a pretty versatile color:

Whippet_Stetson.jpg

Last edited:

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
The Stetsonian looks like a nice hat. However , I don't think it will appeal to the masses as the style today is to get the smallest brim possible. We are getting requests from the public for hats with brims of 1 5/8" to 2. The lower the crown the better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn