Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

Neil

A-List Customer
The Optimos on Ebay

I see the two second-hand Optimo milans, beige and grey, sat on Ebay without a bid until the auction expired. The seller wanted a starting bid of $149.
What do all you Optimo aficionados reckon a used Milan from Graham's shop is worth? And what do you think about grey straw?

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Neil said:
I see the two second-hand Optimo milans, beige and grey, sat on Ebay without a bid until the auction expired. The seller wanted a starting bid of $149.
What do all you Optimo aficionados reckon a used Milan from Graham's shop is worth? And what do you think about grey straw?

If they were my size I would have bid on one, probably the grey.

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Neil said:

I would of bid on the grey but i need to save my money. Besides, they have a few grey bodies left if i deciede to change my mind.

Jabos

A-List Customer
BobC said:
Tiffany told me on the phone today that the oxblood is very iffy for 2010. She also told me they are backed up with enough orders to last til sometime in December.
Thanks for the update. Beautiful hat that is, absolutely beautiful!!!!!

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
A box arrived at our house this afternoon from Chicago. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

It wasn't supposed to be here until next week. What a cool surprise! We took some outdoor and some indoor pictures. The oxblood is nothing less than sensational!

IMG_0071.jpg

Very nice!

Neil

A-List Customer
Buddy

Don't know if any of you watched the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 25 anniversary concert, all four hours of it, on HBO this week, but one of the players was Buddy Guy, who came out in an Adidas track suit and what looked to me like an Optimo Neptune Blue fedora, centre dent.
In fact, I am sure that's what it was.

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Neil said:
Don't know if any of you watched the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 25 anniversary concert, all four hours of it, on HBO this week, but one of the players was Buddy Guy, who came out in an Adidas track suit and what looked to me like an Optimo Neptune Blue fedora, centre dent.
In fact, I am sure that's what it was.

Write-ups on Optimo have stated that Buddy Guy has been a regular customer for years.

Neil

A-List Customer
Wow

I'm not too keen on porkpies, but that ink-blue/silver band combo is really, really nice. I see something similar in my future.

Neil

A-List Customer
Stunner, and not available

Those oxbloods sold out immediately, mainly because of Johnny Depp. But I agree. A great color, easily matchable to a suit or a coat. The ink blue is pretty spectacular, and so is that dark, dark "anthracite" gray.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace