Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

I hope I got it straight this time...
0358812ece4820e42054263ec9f8e876.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

If you don't have a mid-gray felt hat with a black ribbon in your rotation, that's a nice one, and you need that first. That color pairs with really about everything, and is slow to show soil. There were reasons they made and sold so many in that combo back in the day. The lighter camel color, a beautiful lid as well, strikes me as a lid for a man who has more than one hat, which you do (I've seen the proof!)

To quote the Blacklist's now-famous Red Reddington in the JJ Hat Canter store, I say, "Both!"

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
If you don't have a mid-gray felt hat with a black ribbon in your rotation, that's a nice one, and you need that first. That color pairs with really about everything, and is slow to show soil. There were reasons they made and sold so many in that combo back in the day. The lighter camel color, a beautiful lid as well, strikes me as a lid for a man who has more than one hat, which you do (I've seen the proof!)

To quote the Blacklist's now-famous Red Reddington in the JJ Hat Canter store, I say, "Both!"
Hahaha. I chose the Camel because it is Heirloom felt, and because I have a Silverbelly Art Fawcett due for delivery soon. The Art Silverbelly is a light grey with a dark Navy blue ribbon, and Art said he would try to copy the Optimo Manhattan, but with a 2 7/8 brim.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Thank you for posting this. Beautiful

This Optimo Manhattan Camel Heirloom felt arrived today to my home in Mexico City, less than 48 hours after placing the order with Tiffani. The cost of shipping is cheaper than the City of Chicago tax.
As you can see, the color is darker and richer than the Camel swatch in Optimo's site, as Tiffani said.
Happy, happy, happy. I told her Optimo sells and delivers happiness, and I meant it.
My heart was pounding as I opened the box.
Beautiful!!
Another three are on their way, and I can't wait. Hopefully, this will satisfy my Optimo obsession for a long time.
14c0929f218971eb95b713baf565039e.jpg
1c0cc5f6ff231a8894a66030aa2172ed.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21