Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Past Life

Erta21

New in Town
Thought I post this topic to see what you all think on this subject since we all love the past and it's history and all that comes with it. Some people don't believe that they have actually lived before they think is to bizzarre but then again there is a huge amount of people that do believe in the subject and that would include me.

Is this you: Are you comfortable living in today's world? Is there a period in history that you find absolutely fascinating? If so, do you read books about it or listen to music of that time? Do you imagine what it would be be like to live back then? Do you visit places that have historical sites related to that time period? You may wear your hair a certain way or dress in a style that was popular in a different time period.

Have this ever happen to you for example you visit a place and you feel like you have been there before not in this time but some other time? They call this Deja vu { a french word that means seen it before or been there }, that happen to me when I was driving down to wilshire came across a place called Perino's really popular restaurant in the 1930s-1950s. Had a feeling that is hard to explain it actually made me really sad it was weird cause i don't get sad for no reason. I'm actually reading a book on Past life regression and done the self-hypnosis and it's really a odd experience.

Mycroft

One Too Many
I agree, so people say I am a reencarnated WWI solider because I know so much about it just like I was there. Others, think I am just an old personality over and over again reencarnated. Its cool.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Na,.............

Come on Erta21, when you are dead, you are dead. You haven't lived a previous life....although I had an experience with Deja'vous/

Went to a mountain community in the Sierrias/ had not been ther before. Upon arriving I "remembered" everything about the place. Turns out I have been there before as a child, and forgot.

No, I believe you only get one chance at live, so make it the fullest, most honest, caring, adventersom, Christian, and on and on.....for when the day comes, no matter rich or poor, the same dirt gets shovled into your faced.

Mycroft

One Too Many
I see your point, and its a good one. But answer this one, I had a dream before a trip that had everyone in the trip in it, kinda like desa-vue (forgive the spelling)

Retro Grouch

One of the Regulars
It's my belief that your dealt one hand of cards. Play it!

As far as deja vu goes, I can't explain it but have it once in a while.

Tom

android

One of the Regulars
Royal Navy somewhere around 1800 would be fun. Just make sure I'm an officer please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy