Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pegasus D pocket cross zip

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Wow! Much different color than the first photos showed! I really like this jacket Tony!
Pretty certain it won't be your last, but it is sure the unique desige and has great details/hide on this one. Will work great in Chicago winters I'm sure.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
After a busy weekend I check out the ol' FL and see this gem. I'm crazy about the back treatment, but the whole jacket speaks to me of a strong 30s or 40s influence. Love the colour in the sun! I'm worried the dog is thinking, "Is that beef jerky? Smells like beef jerky . . . maybe I should take a bite!" Arrghhh!!!!
Another killer Tony jacket!

Reviving an bit of an old thread but...it is what it is. Sweet jacket Ton. Looks like the "S" version.

I just picked up the "normal" version, 2d hand, and really like the jacket. Very comfortable and not as heavy as any of my Vansons. This may become my off-the-bike jacket (though I ride every day so more like the jacket i will wear if heading somewhere nicer that the dive bars I frequent. Nothing more to add about the actual jacket, Ton was right on point. It is definitely worth a look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy