Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

peluche Borsalino

Stoney

Practically Family
I just picked this one up off of the auction place. Since I'm currently out of town, I'm looking forward to seeing a new hat when I return to Tidewater.

Maybe a Guiseppe model stated in the description. However Guiseppe Borslino was the founder of Borsalno hats, so Hmmm. It is one of those so called hairy finish fedoras. It looks to have never been bashed or worn and is fortunately just my size.

FuzzyBorso3.jpg
FuzzyBorso1.jpg

FuzzyBorso2.jpg
FuzzyBorso5.jpg

FuzzyBorso4.jpg
FuzzyBorso6.jpg

BTW: This makes two that I own so I'm hoping that qualifies me for Button Man status in the Borsalino Brotherhood. ;)

WEEGEE

Practically Family
PELUCHE

Douglas recently traded a "Peluche" to me. It is a great plush well made hat.

Some photographs taken by a fellow photographer while on assignment

during the Florida Steroid Pharmaceutical busts.

BORSOP1.jpg

I am shooting a video clip on the left.
BORSOP2.jpg

I'll post some more formal attired photographs soon.

Regards and another thank you to Douglas.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well WeeGee, it certainly looks better on you than it did on me. You look fantastic :eusa_clap

Stoney

Practically Family
Thanks Fellas

It was nice to hear those comments on the hat. I'm sure that I will enjoy it as I've been searching for one in my size for some time now.

I think Steven is correct about the age. It was in a beat up Dobbs box which was marked "Barsalina 1971".It also had a customers name on there as well .
I could not make out the name in the photo. I'm guessing that someone ordered this hat from a dealer, the hat was placed in the Dobbs box, with the above written on it and the customer never picked it up, or since it was sitting on a shelf in a non Borsalino box it was lost in the shuffle.

WeGee, Your's looks great on you. I've never owned a hat with felt like this. What advice would you have on setting the bash?
I'll be sure to post some photos after I have it tweaked.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
No setting required

Stoney,

The "Peluche" is so soft and plush you can change the bash daily. It will

hold its shape yet is so amiable to shape by hand.

DOUGLAS

Thanks gents, My daughter took that photo a few years ago when it used to snow here in the winter.

DOUGLAS

Damn that hat looks great on you WEEGEE. You always have such wonderful photos.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Stoney

Practically Family
Hey, It does look great on you. Love the suit.

I just received a message that mine was shipped yesterday.
It's a shame that I won't be home for another week. Oh well, it's
just one more thing to look forward to one the return home.

:)

Stoney

Practically Family
The hat finally arrived..

Well, WeeGee you were right, I do love this hat. It's super soft and takes a bash any way you want it with no effort required, just a gentle squeeze here and there. I'm pretty confident that this one will never be sent down the road to make room for something different.

Peluche1.jpg

Peluche2.jpg

I hope you'll forgive the poor quality of the pictures, but I've become convinced that Cameras and I just aren't meant for each other.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
You and lid

Stoney
I hope you'll forgive the poor quality of the pictures, but I've become convinced that Cameras and I just aren't meant for each other.

Yeah... said to Camera " Its me not you" and "I hope we can still be friends"lol

Well, regardless we expect photographs of you and the new lid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy