Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pensioner Chic

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I used to pass this lady in my old neighbourhood and I have to say she looked wonderful every day - her hair/make-up was always immaculate and her clothes so well put together - I always smiled when I saw her.

Probably the best place I have seen for Pensioner Chic is the south of France - ladies and gentlemen always so well turned out - and glamourous. One lady sticks in my mind - she was wearing a black jacket, black and white dress and red leather mules (which matched her necklace) - fabulous!

Story

I'll Lock Up
Jinkies. Now I think about it, I don't recall ever seeing men of pensionable age in the UK wearing short trousers, away from a beach environment at least. I think that might be a difference between the US and UK - here they still have that strong association for some generations of being 'little boys' clothing'. Sadly, many of my generation and younger have lost this.

9lgo.jpg

Charlie74

Familiar Face
Since our workplace is very casual. I enjoy dressing nicer on weekends. I wore a tie to work this week and the first question I was asked is do you have a job interview?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran