Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pics of hats that you have artistically photo-shopped

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
I think I need to talk to a professional about this, uh... "problem". It's getting out of hand.

Second effort from lunch today. The '46 Stetsonian. Pic taken yesterday morning.
arto-16-1212-1346-10973-picsay.jpg

Last edited:
Still home recuperating, this idea gave me the motivation to play with Photoshop...

Wearing my first Panama while accompanying my daughters at a "Fitness Competition" in Miami a few years ago. There were over sixty "kids" all wearing the same pink bikinis. QUITE a scene! No other pictures are available (HA!) Hat from PHD, sporting a 2-3/4" brim.

I thank my lucky stars that both are married now...
2010June19MIAMI 019.jpg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Still home recuperating, this idea gave me the motivation to play with Photoshop...

Wearing my first Panama while accompanying my daughters at a "Fitness Competition" in Miami a few years ago. There were over sixty "kids" all wearing the same pink bikinis. QUITE a scene! No other pictures are available (HA!) Hat from PHD, sporting a 2-3/4" brim.

I thank my lucky stars that both are married now...
View attachment 62410
Sweet, Charlie! Very neat effect.

Sixty + "kids" in bikinis... Can't imagine why you are smiling so broadly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner