Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Poll: Age of Hat Wearers

You wear a hat? How old are you?

• You're 12-18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're 19-30

• You're 30-45

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • You're 45-60

• You're over 60

• Total voters

DominusTecum

Familiar Face
As suggested in another thread, here's a little poll for our amusement tonight.

Hat wearers, please give a general age range, as enquiring minds want to know! Are we, generally, younger or older?

Don't worry gentlemen, the poll is private, so we can't see how old you are. Vote with confidence ;)

donCarlos

Practically Family
19 here.
I like wearing hats, it´s practical, it´s stylish and it makes me different (more different than I already am). The same with ties etc.

rikrdo

A-List Customer
I'm 45.
..............so I chose 30-45 :D

I have always loved hats for as long as I can remember and it is my personal goal to rid golf courses of the dreaded baseball hat.

RJJ

New in Town
DominusTecum said:
As suggested in another thread, here's a little poll for our amusement tonight.

Hat wearers, please give a general age range, as enquiring minds want to know! Are we, generally, younger or older?

Don't worry gentlemen, the poll is private, so we can't see how old you are. Vote with confidence ;)

Thanks for creating the poll. I will delete the other thread.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I suspect the rest of the over 60's have not gotten up yet. They're probably enjoying their retirements, and get up around noon these days. Then again, there are the aging hippy types, like yours truly, who were so improvident in their youth that they won't be able to retire till they're 80. Sigh. ;)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
dhermann1 said:
I suspect the rest of the over 60's have not gotten up yet. They're probably enjoying their retirements, and get up around noon these days. Then again, there are the aging hippy types, like yours truly, who were so improvident in their youth that they won't be able to retire till they're 80. Sigh. ;)

I thought that the mature gents would already be eating lunch by 9am.
;)

freebird

Practically Family
Then there's those of us who've had to retire early lol. I usually wake up around 10:30 ish for breakfast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace