Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Popcorn Over the Dead

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Late night, grave site picnics + a large projector screen in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. They do it every summer: http://cinespia.org/

Last summer I saw Dawn of the Dead. I missed Roman Holiday this summer, but I am very excitied to see Argento's Suspiria on July 21st.

Despite what it sounds like, it is quite pleasant. Foldup chairs, blankets and wine make for a good movie time. Just one of the few ways I can substitute for the lack of drive-in theaters in my life. I just love this kind of stuff.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Jack Scorpion said:
Late night, grave site picnics + a large projector screen in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. They do it every summer: http://cinespia.org/

Last summer I saw Dawn of the Dead. I missed Roman Holiday this summer, but I am very excitied to see Argento's Suspiria on July 21st.

Despite what it sounds like, it is quite pleasant. Foldup chairs, blankets and wine make for a good movie time. Just one of the few ways I can substitute for the lack of drive-in theaters in my life. I just love this kind of stuff.

Not to mention the great otherworldly company.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
"Watch movies with the greatest stars to ever embrace the silver screen!.....even when they're dead!" should be their slogan.

Feraud

Bartender
I remember reading about this a couple of years ago. It sounds like a good night out.

On the one hand, detractors comment about watching a movie at a gravesite but the night seems to be a respectful and social occasion.
What better way to reaffirm life and mortality than watching a great flick with like minded people.

Murph351

One of the Regulars
Just got an email.
They are now doing this Saturday and Sunday nights.
Movies under and over the stars!
Been going for a couple years now. It's really fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR