Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prince Henry Tailors

ex812

Familiar Face
Just completed my measurements with Mr. Sethinavong from Prince Henry. A very pleasant experience. Ordered a blue pinstripe DB suit for $250.00. They are even adding suspender buttons for me.

Now you guys post some pictures of 30s and 40s suits here so I can sen him a picture of what I want....

billyspew

One Too Many
Just completed my measurements with Mr. Sethinavong from Prince Henry. A very pleasant experience. Ordered a blue pinstripe DB suit for $250.00. They are even adding suspender buttons for me.

Now you guys post some pictures of 30s and 40s suits here so I can sen him a picture of what I want....

Good luck, look forward to seeing the results...
Take a look in the sticky...http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?44706-THE-BIG-STICKY-Catalog-scans-and-other-useful-threads.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
I Had these made up earlier this year, Mr Sethinavong, visits Australia on a regular basis, make sure you specify high arm holes, I asked for the lapels on this one to be 5 1/2 inches

4923689436_0df203ea3f_z.jpg

six button prince of wales check

4650885079_0f4eb71532_z.jpg

Navy Pinstripe four button made last year

Last edited:

ex812

Familiar Face
I just sent him a picture of your grey suit as an example and requested the high arm holes. Thanks

fashionsense

New in Town
Thank you for your response BinkieBaumont. Just curious, did you provide the fabric? The fabric looks very nice and appears to have a nice drape. Is this a super 100-150 fabric? Can't quite see all of the details, we're you satisfied with the lapel? Some tailors can't get the underside of the lapel correct, as they're not familiar with closing this stitching area. The prince of wales suit really appears very tastefully made.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
I used PH's fabric one of the cheaper fabrics, I think I posted details in another thread I specified that the lapels be 5 1/2 inches which is probably as wide as they can be , he did not agree about the shoulders being wider, & I went with a basic lining, all up I think it was $240.00 including delivery, however, they did forget the suspender buttons!

ex812

Familiar Face
Just received my suit! I am extremely pleased with the results. Not bad for 250.00 and just under a month of time. I will post pictures a little later.

ex812

Familiar Face
He does come to LA. He was just there on November18th. You just have to check their schedule to see when he will be back. There was just about any material you could want. He had books full of fabric samples and the price depends on which fabric you choose. I am very pleased with the work, It fits me just about perfect. The suit is made just for you, not a rack suit that is tailored. I imagine that if it was a tailor that you could do a test fit with, you might find a few things that you would change. I am extremely happy for the price, much better than a rack bought suit. I definately recommend them and wil buy again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy