Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Procrastination Station

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
sooooo... who are my fellow procrastinators out there?

what are you procrastinating right now?

me:
- taking out the trash & recycling
- rearranging the living room to remove the gaping hole left by the christmas tree's departure
- grad school application stuff!

Doh!

One Too Many
Currently: going through my credit card receipts and comparing them to my bank statements.

I usually do them about every other month, but now it's been about... eight months.

When I was in school, I was the King of Procrastination when it came to finishing term papers, often pulling all-nighters to get them in on time. However, I usually pulled As so beating around the bush was its own reward.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Is that place next to Conjunction Junction? ;)

Either way I have been there many a time. Too many. As in right now, Im still working on Christmas cards! :eusa_doh:

LD

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A horrid vice!

Currently, I'm doing pretty good... but I am in an early spring-cleaning frenzy or something, as I just unearthed the dining room table which I have put off clearing since... August...
I also have not done a true reconciliation of our household bills since... June 2006... just estimating how much we need to put in to cover each bill as it comes up.
These are the two areas I ALWAYS procrastinate on - housework and money.
It has created major relationship stress, and I am tired of being pushed around by my own bad habits!

Miss Crisplock

A-List Customer
I don't procrastinate: I don't have TIME!!

Car : Winshield, drivers window and seals replaced

Holidays: Mailed last gift today!! Cards. Uhm I hope people like winter letters.

Home: That tree has to go. Mount drapery rods, make window treatment.

Call swing people to install swing in back yard.

And iron, iron, iron.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Johnnysan said:
Greeting cards and thank you notes, as well as, aything with a deadline associated with it. :eusa_doh:

Thank you notes are my thing right now. Course, it helps when you are insanely busy, and don't have access to a printer to print them out.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh dear...

ScionPI2005 said:
Thank you notes are my thing right now. Course, it helps when you are insanely busy, and don't have access to a printer to print them out.

Of course, Miss Manners and he ilk would say they must be handwritten...

but they obviously have better time management skills than I...

and personally, I would rather be able to read it! My handwriting is an insult in itself.

db5zx

Familiar Face
I really want to stop being such a terrible procrastinator...

...I think I'll stop being one tomorrow... ...or the day after that...

...Jens

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
I procrastinate work every day, I plan to leave 10 minutes before my schedule, as it takes 7 mintues to get there, but I always leave 3 minutes before my schedule, and end up rushing to the time clock and punching in just in the nick of time (nick of time being out 6 minute past grace period).

also been putting off a kind of important blood test for some time. I'll do it tuesday... I hope.

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Well, today...

I made a very long "to do" list since most of the month of August is completely dead in the nation's largest theme park (check my locale). Probably won't get around to starting in on it until September! :eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran