Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Procrastination Station

The Shirt

Practically Family
I have a 5 year window to take my architectural license exams. I have wasted well over 2 years now and only taken 1 of the 9. I think I am setting myself up for failure. Or I really just don't care. Cannot decide which.

Cody Pendant

One of the Regulars
Getting around to posting.

I kept meaning to post on this thread, but just kept putting it off. I've forgotten what it was I was procrastinating bout.
drat

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Medical forms

I'm a GREAT procrastinator. However I have a task looming over me that makes me just want to crawl into a hole. I have a pile of medical bills that I PAID, but I have to collate the reimbursement forms and send them into my health insurance company. I've lost money this way before, by letting it slide. I wish the insurance elves would show up one of these nights and do it all for me!

dnjan

One Too Many
and how do you deal with the guilt associated with procrastination ...

Lite procrastination I have no problem with. But when I have something really important that I need to do, I respond by cleaning. That way the guilt is lessened - I still don't make progress on the important deadline, but I get something done that makes me feel at least a little bit good.

Right now I have a major report that is three weeks past due. Time to recycle some of the piles on my desk ...

just_me

Practically Family
I keep meaning to join the Procrastinator's Club of America, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

BTW, they're accepting membership applications for 1997.
lol

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
oh man...put me on this list...are you kidding? hah...

i didn't have a name for it up until a few years ago...it was always, "not yet" or "oh yah...ok i'll take care of it..."

Foofoogal

Banned
http://www.wo.ala.org/districtdispatch/?p=1573

as a vintage dealer I am totally procrastinating till last minute to take off all my kids stuff including vintage books. [huh]
At this point I am not even close to being smart enough to figure this total confusion out.
Maybe since I have till 10th. I will get off FL and take them all off on the 9th.
Books, dolls, toys, silver baby spoons :mad:

oh wow. they put if off for a year yesterday. such a relief. I have a whole nother year of procrastination.

DBLIII

One of the Regulars
I am so bad at this that on one of my many lists, I have "order Aero" - I wanted to get an Aero jacket ordered before Christmas..... I think I missed that deadline.
There are some things, though, like taking the garden hose inside for the winter. If I just wait a while, it will be outside in the spring when I need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran