Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prof Barnet Lucky Boot (Monkey Boot) sz 44.5E in Burgundy Shinki Hikaku Horsebutt

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
- Maker/Model: Prof Barnet - Lucky Boot Article (Monkey boot)
- Leather: Burgundy Shiki Hikaku horsebutt
- Sizing: 44.5 E
- Sole: Dr. Sole black cord half sole
- Wears/Condition: 5 wears
- Construction: Double row stitchdown stormwelt
-Price $ 395 shipped

These are basically brand new. Unfortunately The Prof mis-sized me and these are too big. These are the most beautiful leather I have ever seen and the grain structure on this burgundy shinki is truly something to behold in person. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 201
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 191
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 176
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 161
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 163
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 192

cbez

One Too Many
very cool. I have some professor barnet boots in wicket and craig olive and the construction is excellent

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
The leather ins incredible, some of the most beautiful grain i have ever seen on any horsebutt. I'm bummed to get rid of these but hopefully they can make someone they fit happy!

I am a 10.5 in redwing iron rangers (they are a bit long but i have wide feet, so smaller is too narrow.)

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
Sorry, I never saw your reply! I actually do wear a 10.5 in Iron rangers, although they are a bit narrow for my taste. These have a bit more room in them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner