Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Psych commercial

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Jaxon Bogarts, or Stetson Temple?

I give ...

Any better ideas?

I'm looking on my laptop, so I can only go so big, but the grey ones look basically the same, don't they?

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
The only one I like is the gray one the woman is wearing. It's different - no taper, wide brim. Almost looks like and AB! :eek:

The other grays look like Temples. The black one is never show up close, so I couldn't hazzard a guess.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not-Bogart13 said:
The only one I like is the gray one the woman is wearing. It's different - no taper, wide brim. Almost looks like and AB! :eek:

The other grays look like Temples. The black one is never show up close, so I couldn't hazzard a guess.
Looks like a Disney to me.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I just couldn't make it through the clip. Not nearly long enough to say anything about the hats. Everytime I tried to watch it the music made me hit the reset button on my computer. Never got beyond the first ten seconds. Had to give up after five attempts... :eek:

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
No clue what the hats are, but I do like the show! It's a lighthearted mystery/comedy. Sorry, that was completely off topic.

theinterchange

One Too Many
I was about to go to bed, but that awful mess may keep me awake tonight.:eek: :eusa_doh: :p I wouldn't want to say what they were, as I really couldn't get past the awful song to see anything else.

Randy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner