Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pure Beaver Hat from Vintage Silhouettes

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Art has crafted PURE BEAVER hats! I just got mine, a black beaver with a midnight blue ribbon. The trim on the hat brim is black. The photos were taken on an overcast day using flash, so the hat color may look bluish. The hat does have a tinge of blue, but is is the black dye lot. Inside the house and at night it is pure black.

This hat is very nice. It was custom sized for me by Art using his conformer. Fits like a glove. This hat is crafted from a new pure beaver felt body, and it compares very favorably to the vintage bodies of the last two hats Art made for me (the "peach colored" one and the "silver belly". This beaver felt is magic!

The felt is very, very tight, and dense. Smooth! I definately want more, as he has several other colors. I honestly have NO black hats (until now). Great Job, Art!

Black Beaver 1
Black Beaver 2
Black Beaver 3
Black Beaver 4

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Nice hat Kevin!!

I spoke to Art a couple days ago and he told me about his new 100% belly beaver felts. He is excited about them. He is working on getting some in custom pastel colors also.

For $275.00 this is a fine fedora that you can be proud to wear. Love the black color Kevin. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran