Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

QM 2006 for the Ladies

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Hello Gals!

Up until last year the Queen Mary seemed to be a mostly male event. I'm pleased to announce that this year us girls are going to have our very own "Powder Room Suite"- a hospitality suite for the ladies, if you will... We'll have a place for lingerie and hair Q&A, a place to help each other get ready for the dinners and the prime spot to do some female giggling and pj partying!

So, what I was wondering, granted that we have many other events that will be happening the weekend, is what would you like to see? I know champagne and berries were mentioned for the hair and makeup workshops we may have...

I was thinking maybe a vintage swap and pattern trade? I know I have some things that I'd like to trade... do you?

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
vintage trade sounds fun! can include clothes, hats and accessories.
What also might be really fun is all of us getting all gussied up..like, the girls who know how to do vintage make-up can show the rest of us how to pull it off along with the hair, then maybe have someone do a group picture of all us girls

Lauren

Yes! And we have to take a pj picture like this
oldpic01.jpg

And make sure to put the strawberries in a seperate bowl so Vanessa doesn't die (she's allergic).

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
ewwww....panties are cheap enough to just buy...dresses are much more in my comfort zone!
what I also think would be fun is at the girl's pj party is come up with some games that involve getting to know each other better. Lots of junk food of course and like I mentioned in another thread prizes for best vintage pj's.

Lauren

heehee! But only with feather pillows so it can be like the cartoons...

"Housekeeping? We seem to have had an accident"

Mysterygal, I love that idea! Now we just need to think of some games...

Panties? That's so not vintage. If you're going to have a raid, you might as well name it the "tap pant raid" lol But we'll sick MK on you and you'll be sooorrrryy.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
is Rosie allergic to feathers? Also, when all the games and festivities are done, we can put on a chick flik or two...could actually start a poll or whatever on the girl's fav. movie, if there's a t.v. that is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn