Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quality Online Hat Vendors

OldStrummer

Practically Family
Over the past few days I've been scouring the web for purveyors of quality men's hats. I always seem to find villagehatshop.com, hats.com and hatsinthebelfry.com. Are there others? Perhaps we can post our finds here. I'd not include the "superstores" (e.g., Amazon, Overstock, Etsy, eBay, etc.).

Origin isn't important. That they ship internationally is.

Over the past few days I've been scouring the web for purveyors of quality men's hats. I always seem to find villagehatshop.com, hats.com and hatsinthebelfry.com. Are there others? Perhaps we can post our finds here. I'd not include the "superstores" (e.g., Amazon, Overstock, Etsy, eBay, etc.).

Go to the Important Hat Forums thread and look for a thread called (I think) "Hat Stores - A List." That should start you off on the right foot.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up

On Italian side with a good variety of Borsalino and others
www.relodn.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn