Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quality pimp hat for sale

HatSoup

Familiar Face
http://www.clicket.com/products/Pimp-Hat~28032.html

28032.jpg

From the site: "Flocked Foam Pimp hat, will work as gangster hat as well. Available in dark blue and black"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's another site selling fine quality pimp hats.

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/velvet-pimp-hat/

00114363.detail.a.jpg

From the site: "Sophisticated and slick, this hat is for any gangsta, player or dashing pimp! Made of fine velvet and flocked Eva foam, this striking fedora will top off your look with style. Ready to take on the night? Only available in jet black."

Dreispitz

One Too Many
The Gangster one is even cheaper lol

This one, however, is hardly beatable when it comes to style and price:

Not strictly pimp, however :)

Dreispitz

One Too Many
HatSoup said:
Those are fine pimp hats you guys have on. Does anyone know how to stash crack or weed in the liner of their pimp hats without damaging the hat?

get a larger number :p

Dreispitz

One Too Many
It appears thet the term "cheap" is used equivocally. "Cheap" is a relative term. So, what is your underlying principle in order not to run into tautological circle, contradiction or contradiction in the very action of your statement? Please do not use universal terms or other platonist figures of speach for your argument!

HatSoup

Familiar Face
Dreispitz said:
It appears thet the term "cheap" is used equivocally. "Cheap" is a relative term. So, what is your underlying principle in order not to run into tautological circle, contradiction or contradiction in the very action of your statement? Please do not use universal terms or other platonist figures of speach for your argument!

I don't understand those big words.

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
HatSoup said:
"Sophisticated and slick, this hat is for any gangsta, player or dashing pimp! Made of fine velvet and flocked Eva foam, this striking fedora will top off your look with style. Ready to take on the night? Only available in jet black."

Shouldn't it be playah? They say it's for a gangsta. [huh] :rolleyes:

Geesie

Practically Family
Miss Neecerie said:
You are all erm missing one very important fact.

Both of these hats are for sale at fine fine -Costume- retailers.

It's October folks....(or close enough for planning purposes)

I think the main point is that even granted the costume status, that is no pimp hat. At very least, it needs a large feather and an outrageous color.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
HatSoup said:

And this one even has a bound brim...interesting...

Well, I'd say these are perfect for the low-budget parent who's child has spontaneously decided to be a gangster for Halloween (we're going to pretend a child wouldn't know what a pimp was, and that their parent wouldn't let them be a pimp :eusa_doh: ), and that the odds of these hats ending up in the trash by November 5th are pretty high...

cptjeff

Practically Family
Yeah, these seem to me the same type of thing as those permafelt things that make woolies look like a million bucks. Costume only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace