Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Raiders

bendingoak

Vendor
Just wanted to show these pics off.

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
John what block are you using for your Raiders fedora? It looks very close to the Adventurebilt. It really looks great, I love that straight sided crown with a very minimal slant on the front when viewed from the side. Great job!

fedoralover

PabloElFlamenco

Practically Family
Very nice, Bendingoak. From the pictures, it seems to be a hat you "changed", maybe from an original western style hat? Like the sexy bulbous crown treatment, a departure from the usual, more restrained blocks we're more used to.
In time, we're seeing more diversification in the styles now. That's great. (I'm afraid I'm very conventional myself: I'm a square lol )

rrog

A-List Customer
PabloElFlamenco said:
From the pictures, it seems to be a hat you "changed", maybe from an original western style hat? Like the sexy bulbous crown treatment, a departure from the usual, more restrained blocks we're more used to.

Good eyes PabloElFlamenco. And yes, inquiring minds want to know...

rrog

bendingoak

Vendor
PabloElFlamenco said:
Very nice, Bendingoak. From the pictures, it seems to be a hat you "changed", maybe from an original western style hat? Like the sexy bulbous crown treatment, a departure from the usual, more restrained blocks we're more used to.
In time, we're seeing more diversification in the styles now. That's great. (I'm afraid I'm very conventional myself: I'm a square lol )

No, this is one of my hats made by me.

PabloElFlamenco

Practically Family
bendingoak said:
No, this is one of my hats made by me.

Hi Bendingoak...are you saying you make your own hats "from scratch", from unfinished felt to the final product? Pray expand...you might elicit interest from potential buyers, no?

Best Season's wishes to all.

Paul

bendingoak

Vendor
PabloElFlamenco said:
Hi Bendingoak...are you saying you make your own hats "from scratch", from unfinished felt to the final product? Pray expand...you might elicit interest from potential buyers, no?

Best Season's wishes to all.

Paul

Yes sir. I guess I should do something like an introduction of myself in the vendor section. I'll get on that soon. thanks for the comments.

HatMagnet

Familiar Face
BendingOak makes some beautiful hats. There are a lot of pics of happy owner's with the hats he's made on COW.After seeing so many of them I just ordered one for myself as a Christmas present. ;) I have no doubt He's destined to become one of the legends in the industry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot