Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Real Vintage Cowboy Boots NOS/Never been worn!!!!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Vintage Cowboy Boots, made by Hanover Shoe Company... these have never been worn, are in excellent condition, fully conditioned and several heavy coats of cream paste polish, to keep them ready to go. Own some true vintage boots to go with your favorite fedora or western style hats! They need nothing done to them they are fantastic!

These are size 11D and fit true to size.

Have a great bargain price on these, shipped anywhere Conus, $110.00. These are now sitting in a appropriate boot box all ready to be shipped.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
In a box ready to ship...100% pure Cowboy and 100% pure Western...now that is something you just can't beat!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
O.K. these here boots are looking for a new Cow Poke and willing to do so for a new lower price....Just $90.00 for a brand new pair of real vintage boots....

Almost don't want to see these getting sold, how much I enjoy reading the bump posts.

Really nice boots for a great price. My size, too. I wish I was into these but wouldn't know a first thing about how to wear 'em.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Almost don't want to see these getting sold, how much I enjoy reading the bump posts.

Really nice boots for a great price. My size, too. I wish I was into these but wouldn't know a first thing about how to wear 'em.

Well now...toss on a pair of blue jeans and anything else....and of course a nice Hat!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Well now....let me see...they say most good cowpoke stories have the guy, the girl, and the horse involved......sounds about right.....but no boots then no cowpoke. No cowpoke, no horse....and then no GIRL!
So I guess you get the boots, then a horse and the girls will come a running! lol! That is really about how myself and Daniel got together. Or you can merely think of the great words from the late Mr. John Wayne..."Saddle up"....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic