Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

recent purchase not as described, send back or keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawineguy

One Too Many
So you're not actually complaining that you're being ripped off, you're bragging that you got a Langlitz on the cheap from a buyer that didn't know any better?

Louis, seriously, what's the point of this thread? If you're unhappy with the purchase, send the jacket back. If not, keep it. You got a Langlitz for the price of a second hand Avirex, which I imagine couldn't have been all that much. Has the jacket been misrepresented in any other way?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Just when you thought you'd seen/heard EVERYTHING.... LB...

1. The Jacket you have is superior to ANYTHING Avirex EVER thought of putting out. And I know how? I own both!
2. The jacket looks stunning, you don't want it? Ship it to me. I'll even pay the shipping.
3. If it fits, or it looks good on you are you really gonna send it back because it's the wrong brand?

Worf

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
well, seems like he enjoy best bringing out the grains and make leather super soft through special brushing technique, and this jacket is goat and already grainy and soft from the start. no fun...

bretron

Call Me a Cab
The internet is a greasy bowl of offal for Mr Louie. And he just sits back and east it up with a big ole spoon with a side of vinegar.

Last edited:

Azog

Familiar Face
Is he saying he found the Langlitz label on the jacket? The lining with the Langlitz label is black and in the other shots the lining is brown. Was the label in the pocket with a different colour lining?

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Clearly, it's a gross case of misrepresentation by a callous eBay seller. Send it back? Hell yeah, AND open a PayPal dispute!
You want that crappy Avirex ******!

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Nice bargain, but I guess that joke backfired. :D Making an extra thread about it, linking to his other thread, was maybe a tad too much. Actually, I kind of pity the person who sold him that jacket for that price. What a wasted 5-day-holiday on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy